Just want to wish all our members a great holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
Happy Thanksgiving back at you....... Now you've done something, Though. I have now just realized that I have not turned on my 9444A, and I should. I don't do it often enough, and Thanksgiving, when I'm home most of the day, is a perfect time. However, I'm probably going to have to listen to Christmas music. Well, we do have a small amount of snow, so I guess it's ok.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Happy Thanksgiving from north of the border. Ours was 6 weeks ago but every year I like to take your day off, watch football and eat turkey.
Oh and drink, can't forget the drink part.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]

i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. this year no cooking, no dishes, no cleanup. no leftovers, but what the hell. the family went to a restaruant.
Sonic Barbarian

I figured to save the electrons, I would resurrect last year's thread...
Thanksgiving.jpg
Man how time flies. I am thankful for AUB and all you hard cores that hang out here. It's a fun pastime, and I learn a lot from you all. Thanks!
- Mike
Bookmarks